Best of Saturday (10)




Best of Saturday is a feature on The Sirenic Codex about highlighting YA blog posts. It's a way to showcase the best of the blogger community. You can read more about the rules, and the idea behind this feature here.

Remember, post other people's awesome posts. The second linky is the one to use for awesome links, the first is if you wrote a feature post about their post.

Mari's BoS

Friday Reads: Antigoddess by Kendare Blake

In Love With Handmade


This week Pili @ In Love With Handmade's review of Antigoddess was what caught my attention. I've seen this book around but the cover does nothing to capture my attention so I ignored it, until I read this review. It's clear, well written and explained. After reading it, I'm quite intrigued by the book as the review did what the cover couldn't, catch my attention. Loving the whole idea of dying greek gods and some reflection of the Battle of Troy. Great review Pili and I can't wait to read the book!

Your Turn






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so flattered and honoured that my review caught your attention and made you want to read the book!
    Thanks a lot for including me here!! =D

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?