It was a clean sweep by Love Letters to the Dead last week and as always it's back this week. This weeks it's up against the sequel to a popular Cover Wars cover, Let the Storm Break by Shannon Messenger.




10 Reasons Why The Originals Is Awesome
Zombies: Not My Thing
Manga Review: Sand Chronicles
WoW - Mortal Heart
New Blog Design!
Review: The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
Discussion: Bloggers' Etiquette For Reading Reviews
Ooh, I love both of these, and you're right, they are kinda similar. But I would just Let the Storm Break just because the tornado graphics are so good.
ReplyDeleteFair choice, the those covers are very well done. The two models could look out of place quite easily, but they don't; instead the cover is really appealing.
Delete-Mari
I went for Love letters to the death, because I like the font just a little better! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's different from other fonts, but I think it meshes well with this particular cover.
Delete-Mari
I absolutely adore Let The Storm Break, I love how it also complements the cover of the previous book, Let The Sky Fall!
ReplyDeleteYou're right! They probably look really nice on the bookshelf, especially with those beautiful colours.
Delete-Mari
Tough choice! I like Let the Storm Break's blues more but since I prefer the font for LLttD, I chose that as winner this week!
ReplyDeleteFair choice, Love Letters' font seems to be a winner this week.
Delete-Mari