And Love Letters prevails once again. As always it's back this week to face it's new competition. This weeks it's Acadia Falls by Kai Meyer.


Which do you prefer?


10 Reasons Why The Originals Is Awesome
Zombies: Not My Thing
Manga Review: Sand Chronicles
WoW - Mortal Heart
New Blog Design!
Review: The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
Discussion: Bloggers' Etiquette For Reading Reviews
If only cause I absolutely dislike snakes with a passion, my vote goes again to Love Letters to the Dead!
ReplyDeleteLol! That's a fair choice because I would say the same if it had been a bird :)
Delete-Mari
The snakes freak me out too much so I'm picking Love Letters to the Dead!
ReplyDeleteHaha, the snake doesn't seem to be very well received this week :)
Delete-Mari
Love the Letters…voted! :)
ReplyDeleteFair choice :)
Delete-Mari
Loove the Arcadia Falls cover, I like the darkness it has and the almost gold look the snake has, Love Letters to the Dead is a cute cover, but nothing special to me (: !
ReplyDeleteFinally someone who like the snake cover! The gold really pops with the dark background for sure. Good pick :)
Delete-Mari