The Weekly Progress: The Sea of Red

The Weekly Progress is a type of wrap up post that happens every Sunday on The Sirenic Codex looking on the week that was.


Read 


I've been waiting for this one to come out for quite a while as I really enjoyed the first book, Altered. Erased also proved to be entertaining. The review will be up this week.


Currently Reading


I started Fireblood, but it didn't really capture my attention so I'm putting it aside for the time being. I'm not sure if I'll be coming back to it.

I also picked up The Bone Season last night and so far I'm confused but it looks promising.


On The Blog

We started off the week with P.E.'s review of Taken By Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, sadly it didn't meet her expectations.

This week for Cover Wars, we have Under Nameless Stars vs. Pointe. Make sure to cast your vote!

On Waiting on Wednesday, I featured The Wicked We Have Done which looks awesome!

We started our valentines features a little early with P.E.'s review of Dare You To, which she adored.

On Friday, I wrote about my ultimate book boyfriend, the chivalrous William Herondale!

Finally, we ended off the week with P.E.'s review of Dreamless, another book she enjoyed.


The Week That Was


It was quite a boring week. We went to school, came home and did the minimal amount of homework. Last week was also, the continuation of the Winter Olympics in Sochi and P.E. and I are great fans (especially of hockey). I love the Olympic atmosphere. There are so many countries and cultures all competing and having fun. 



Also, don't hit me but I finally finished the third season of Game of Thrones and WOW! I'm not sure how it happened but I was the one to introduce P.E. to this show and somewhere along the way she got ahead of me :P Can't wait for the next season! 


Have A Nice Week Everyone!

-MARI

0 comments:

What do you think?