WoW - Daughter of Chaos




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Daughter of Chaos

December 9, 2014

There comes a time in every witch's life when she must choose her path. Darlena's friends have already chosen, so why is it so hard for her to make up her mind? Now, Darlena is out of time. Under pressure from Hecate, the Queen of all witches, Darlena makes a rash decision to choose Red magic, a path no witch in her right mind would dare take. As a Red witch, she will be responsible for chaos and mayhem, drawing her deep into darkness. Will the power of Red magic prove too much for Darlena, or will she learn to control it before it's too late?











The synopsis really reminds me of Beautiful Creatures, the whole decision to become a certain type of witch though the characters in Beautiful Creatures had it a bit tougher as they didn't have a choice :) I really hope this one is good, it's been a while since I've read a book about witches and I love reading about them.


What Are You Waiting On?

-MARI 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is a new one for me, but it looks really good! Thanks for sharing a new book for me.

    My WoW Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?