Where have we been?

Sometimes, it just so happens that two co-bloggers are faced with super eventful weeks at the same time. It sucks, eh?

Mari is on an awesome trip to NYC, no doubt scouting cool places to visit for BEA next year. We're hoping to go, and it should be beyond awesome. She's enjoying her trip to all the classic tourist attractions, and from what I've heard, she's having fun. She has limited internet access.

I, on the other hand, do have internet, but am currently going through orientation week. It basically means my free time is at a minimum as I adjust to university life. So far, it has been so much fun. There are a few problems, like the lack of a close library, but I'll get to them eventually.

Anyway, this was just a quick heads up to let you guys know what was up with us. Hope you've been well!

-P.E.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, well I'm jealous of Mari for being in NYC! I'm glad that you are having fun at university - it's such a great experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I'm kind of jealous of her. :p

      -P.E.

      Delete
  2. YAY for Mari enjoying NYC! I hope to spend a few days there myself on October!
    I have been a very bad blogging friend to you ladies as of late, so I hope I can catch up a bit with comments in the upcoming week! Best of luck with the start of college!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww we've all been busy and life happens. That's how I feel too- like I'm neglecting my blog and the blogging world. We'll all make it up eventually. :P

      -P.E.

      Delete

What do you think?