Cover Wars returns for the last time this year with the current champion, Love Letters to the Dead. This week Love Letters is paired up against the gorgeous cover of Under Different Stars by Amy A. Bartol.


So, which'll it be?


10 Reasons Why The Originals Is Awesome
Zombies: Not My Thing
Manga Review: Sand Chronicles
WoW - Mortal Heart
New Blog Design!
Discussion: Bloggers' Etiquette For Reading Reviews
Review: The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
I need more colors! Going to go with Love Letters to the Dead for that reason.
ReplyDeleteFair choice. The colours in Love Letters really makes the cover.
Delete-Mari
LOVE LETTERS! I adore the background and that font.
ReplyDeleteThey are quite unique!
Delete-Mari
Wow, I think Under Different Stars is absolutely stunner, so I'm voting for that one this week!
ReplyDeleteIt's really beautiful. I'm glad you like it.
Delete-Mari
For me it's Love Letters to the Dead because I am obsessed with the color purple and anything with stars and the universe, sky, etc. Under Different Stars looks a bit cool too. I like how the girl is on the surface, but I think it's too plain.
ReplyDeleteThat's a fair choice. The stars and colours used on Love Letters are very nice on the eyes :)
Delete-Mari