One Does Not Simply Stop Loving you

It's the day of love, what better day to declare my never ending love for boys.... correction book boys because we all know they are the best kind ;)

To keep this from becoming an Outlander-fest I'm going to get James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser out of the way now. I LOVE YOU!


Rowan
Rowan Whitethorn - Throne of Glass
This guy has won my heart. He isn't the love interest but his bond with Celaena is gorgeous.
Josh and Isla - Source
Josh - Isla and The Happily Ever After
This guy was just so raw and artistic. I adored him and his troubles.


The actor was a perfect Adam, imo.
Adam - Where She Went
Where She Went is my favourite Gayle Forman book and it is because of Adam. He breaks my heart which seems to be a recurring theme in my Valentines. He is a great guy who puts everything he's got into his love for Mia.

Daniel Cohen  - Prisoner of Smoke and Fog
Daniel is another one of those sweet guys, but he is also smart, ambitious and humane. Daniel stands up for what is right despite the dangers he may face.

Ignefix - Cruel Beauty
He was filled with darkness, but I loved the occasional light. 

West Young - Take Me On
"I adored [West and Hayley] from the beginning. They are both troubled and flawed but they are strong people who will go through hell to protect the ones they love and I thought they were very noble, even if some of the things they did were kind of stupid." - My review

Arin - The Winner's Curse
Arin is conflicted hero. I'm currently reading This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner and I can relate him very much to Flynn. Both stuck in love with an "enemy". I love when this happens because it shows that people can get beyond their differences. 


It doesn't hurt that he has become Kit Harrington in my mind.
Arius the Barbarian - Mistress of Rome
With a name like that, don't you want to stop and find out how he got there? The guy is a brute, but he falls in love with our heroine and goes through a lot of pain to see her again. 


Source
Alexander Belov - The Bronze Horseman
This guy had me swooning for months. Heads up if you love a man in a uniform. 
"Alexander, were you looking for me?
-All my life."
The Beast - Dark Triumph
This guy. There is no such thing as ugly when your heart is so noble.
“I was wondering, since I have kissed you three times now, if you might turn into a handsome prince.” At the sight of his quick, easy grin, I feel my heart dance in my chest. “Alas, you are still stuck with a toad, my lady.” 
Darcy and Elizabeth
Darcy - Pride and Prejudice
A girl can love a man from any century. Darcy is everyones dream, especially if he is this sweet.

Alexander Fuentes - Perfect Chemistry
The Fuentes brother aren't ones to listen. But despite all the crazy things Alex does, his love for his family scores major points. Also, I love his spanish.


I definitely approve of this dude. Dimka!
Dimitri Belkov - Vampire Academy
Rose said the man was a god. I'm not going to argue.
Will and Tessa Source
William Herondale - The Infernal Devices
For all his beautiful lines and his tortures soul.
Source
Happy Valentines!

1 comment:

  1. WILLIAM HERONDALE!!! <3 <3 And Ignefix! (this whole time I spelled and read his name like Ignifex and now I see your spelling... *face palm* I legit read Cruel Beauty as my Valentine's Day read (it was the lightest thing I had... Go figure... There were options of Madman's Daughter, Undivided and Splintered... XD) The Beast and Adam are awesome as well! <3 And Chaol Westfall owns my heart! But Rowan's awesome as well and I love his relationship with Celaena, as long as it doesn't evolve to something more. I already see Rowan and Celaena shippers but imo, Celaena needs just a friend.

    Awesome post!
    ~Fari 0:)
    Recent Post: Why are vegeterian vampires seen as better? @ My Little Corner for Books

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?