Book Trailer - Reboot

 

Reboot by Amy Tintera

Published: May 5, 2013


Trailer



This one has been out for a while, but I just recently saw the trailer and it really psyched me out for the book. By 'psyched me out', I mean that I requested it from the library within 5 minutes of watching the trailer. Sorry for the hyping. I'm excited!

I really like the idea of the book, and the trailer did a fantastic job of portraying that. The eyes were weird but still a cool feature. I'm really looking forward to this one. Undead soldier's for the win!

What Did You Think?

-MARI

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I thought I wanted to read Reboot before but I definitely HAVE to get it now :D

    Thanks for sharing the trailer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha exactly, it looks like a book that will keep me up til late in the night trying to figure out what comes next.

      -Mari

      Delete

What do you think?