WoW - Forget Me




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Forget Me

August 14, 2014

Two names. One face. A dangerous secret exposed.
 
Morgan never minded her boyfriend Flynn’s dark and private nature. She found it mysterious and alluring. But now he’s dead, and she can’t move forward. On the three-month anniversary of Flynn’s death, Morgan uploads her only photo of him to the social media site FriendShare to get some closure, but she’s shocked when the facial recognition software suggests she tag him as Evan Murphy. She’s never heard of Evan, but a quick search tells her that he lives in a nearby town and looks exactly like Flynn. Same eyes, nose, jawline. Only this boy is very much alive.
 
Digging through layers of secrets, Morgan questions everything she thought she knew about her town, her boyfriend, and even her parents’ involvement in this massive web of lies.  K. A. Harrington’s superb plotting and breakneck pacing will keep readers turning each tension-filled page in a race to the stunning conclusion.

 

This one looks so good. The cover doesn't do much for me, but I love the synopsis.
I've never been one to read the thrillers, though I found them interesting, I just never read many of them. I'm very curious as to who this Evan Murphy is and how he relates to her dead boyfriend. What's the conspiracy that would push someone to fake their own death?

What Are You Waiting On?

-MARI

12 comments:

  1. Ohhh this sounds intriguing! Great choice, Mari!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I can't wait to see what's up.

      -Mari

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this book but Kim Harrington is one of my favorite authors! Definitely adding it to my TBR! Great pick and thanks for stopping by :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things about Kim Harrington, but I haven't read anything by her yet.

      -Mari

      Delete
  3. I like the sound of this one!!! I haven't read anything quite like this before! Thanks for sharing it!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I'm quite excited for it because of that.

      -Mari

      Delete
  4. This sounds so good! I don't usually like mysteries but I'm definitely adding this to my TBR :)

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mysteries, but for some reason they are never on top of the list when I'm choosing my next read.

      -Mari

      Delete
  5. Hmmm, this one sounds very interesting! I'm definitely adding it to the TBR pile! Thanks for sharing Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That synopsis is very very intriguing. This sounds great!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I'm quite excited to find out if her dead boyfriend is actually dead and what the mystery is.

      -Mari

      Delete

What do you think?