Cover Wars: Illusion vs. Love Letters to the Dead

Cover Wars is a weekly showdown of two beautiful covers. The winner, as voted by you, goes on to face a new cover, and wins bragging rights. This is basically a fun way to discuss what we like in covers.

It was a close on last week. Both covers seemed to have some fans but ultimately Love Letters won again. This week it's back to face my favourite cover of the Chronicles of Nick series, Illusions by Sherrilyn Kenyon.


Love Letters has a more dreamy feel with all the stars and purple in the background. Illusion on the other hand, has a more action packed cover. The purplish sheen to the cement in the background gives a nice pop to the model's red jacket and the insignia.

Which do you prefer?

Which cover should win Cover Wars?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

6 comments:

  1. I like how unique Love Letters is, but I really like the colors used in Illlusion. Hard to choose! >.< On a side note I've been meaning to read that Illusion series for ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tough one. Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I've been seeing the series around for ages but I haven't picked it up yet either :)

      -Mari

      Delete
  2. I love the colours and style of Love Letters To The Dead the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to go with the action of Illusion for this week (plus the bolt of red is pretty great!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice choice. The red really stands out.

      -Mari

      Delete

What do you think?