WoW - Breaking Sky

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Breaking Sky

March 3, 2015



Set in a dystopic future in the build-up to World War III, the story is about a daredevil young pilot tasked with testing a prototype jet designed to knock enemy drones out of the sky, only to find herself flying dangerous missions alongside a boy who stirs up buried feelings, which could endanger them both.
I love the synopsis. Fighter pilots are the coolest! Also, P.E. 5 starred Cori McCarthy's previous book, Rain, so I can't wait to see for myself how amazing this author is.

 What are You Waiting For?

-MARI 

6 comments:

  1. I've just added this one to my Goodreads as well. I absolutely love dystopians, but the frighting aspect of this one is that it may not be far from the truth sadly. The state of the world at the moment, it's scary. Thanks so much for sharing, wouldn't have heard about this one otherwise <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the thing with dystopias were so attracted to them because they are horrifying and all too plausible. Well at least the ones w/o vampires :)

      -Mari

      Delete
  2. Oooh Great Pick! I haven't heard of this one yet. not sure it is my cup of tea, but I hope you enjoy it ;)

    My WoW pick

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright, for all their own :) Thanks for dropping by.

      -Mari

      Delete
  3. Hmmm, I don't think I had seen this one around before, but I will surely be adding it to my GR right now! Thank you for sharing, Mari!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was stalking GR for a wow book and this one popped out. I'm quite excited about this.

      -Mari

      Delete

What do you think?