The Weekly Progress: Stuff is Happening Ediition


The Weekly Progress is a type of wrap up post that happens every Sunday on The Sirenic Codex looking on the week that was.

The week has gone by in a blur of school work and classes. There are so many events on campus, and frankly, it's a lot of fun, if not overwhelming. There are so many things I want to join and this upcoming week is going to be about making them happen.

Books Read


I read two books! Wow, what an improvement! But I love love lovvveeeed the latter.

Currently Reading


Haven't started it yet, but I have hopes!

On the Blog

Believe it or not, there is a world outside the internet. Yes, it shocked me too. 

And I believe this is the second time Mari has picked a book from the Altered series as her WoW. She must really like them!

I posted my review for Stolen. It was a pretty disturbing read, although I did enjoy it!

Mari actually goes through reading limbos quite often, and it's something I don't understand, but it works for her. 


This week was a bit heavy on discussion type posts because as you can see, neither Mari and I have been reading much for stuff out of school. 

The Week That Was

I was not prepared for how hectic university is. The work isn't hard, there's just a lot of it. There are so many readings, and there's also all these events that I want to take part in. And let's not even get started on the clubs. There are so many I would like to join, and right now, I'm being presented with so many opportunities that it's hard to focus on a single direction and go with it. And this is my favourite complaint ever!

Song of the Week

This is an older song, but as for as I know, I've never put it on here. Frankly, I love it. Sam Smith has been the vocalist in a surprising amount of awesome songs. And this is one of my favourites. La La La by Naughty Boy. Great melody, different, catchy. Everything I like. :)




Hope you all had a good week!
-P.E.

2 comments:

  1. YAY for university being great and full of opportunities! I'm sure you'll get the hang of everything very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hope so. Still been some time and nope, not yet. :p

      -P.E.

      Delete

What do you think?