Cover Wars: Queen of Someday vs. Gates of Thread and Stone

Cover Wars is a weekly showdown of two beautiful covers. The winner, as voted by you, goes on to face a new cover, and wins bragging rights. This is basically a fun way to discuss what we like in covers.

Last week's battle is what one would call, epic. With 80 votes, it was a close win for Gates of Thread and Stone. Will Gates of Thread and Stone defend its title against this week's competitor, Queen of Someday?


It's pretty obvious that both covers are not just pretty, but drop dead gorgeous. Queen of Someday is sultry and elegant with gorgeous curly font and pretty, wavy floral designs. Gates of Thread and Stone also has standout font, and it is dark and inviting. I would pick up both of these books based on the covers alone. 

What do you think? As always, you have a week to vote. 

LET THE COVER WARS... BEGIN!


Which cover should win Cover Wars?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

8 comments:

  1. I just voted for the Queen of Someday because that cover is totally gorgeous and I can feel the good vibe oozing from it. It's whimsical and it makes me feel like I am in a fantasy world where I don't have to think of problems anymore. Look at the girl, she does not only look sultry but carefree as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that there is a very whimsical aspect to it. It is kind of fun just lazing around on a bed :p

      -P.E.

      Delete
  2. Queen of Someday, I just feel like there's more to it than the other one. Although, they're both gorgeous! :) I love beautiful covers, I'm a huge sucker for them lol.

    -Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we love beautiful covers too :p

      -P.E.

      Delete
  3. Gates of Thread and Stone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a hard one! They're both awesome covers! I decided on Queen of Someday, but it was a tough choice.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a tough one but I think you made a great choice!

      -Mari

      Delete

What do you think?