April at Good Books and Good Wine had a pretty good idea to have 15 posts about a variety of book blogging related topics. The topics are interesting and this seems fun, so I decided to participate.
2. I pick books based on Goodreads average stars- if it's over 3.60, I usually check it out. Anything under 3.5 is usually not read.
3. I have a terrible memory when it comes to books I've read.
4. I read much less than I used to, and I don't even mind it that much.
5. In general, I don't like getting books for review all that much. I know, free books, but I'm perfectly satisfied with getting my own books.
6. I have some massive fines at the library right now. Goodbye birthday money...
7. I can't wait for the rise of PNR and fantasy/sci-fi/thriller again. I'm really not that into contemporary.
8. I always lose bookmarks. Always. It makes me sad because I've had some pretty cool ones too.
9. My locker and my school bag must be hell for books. Let's just say there are multiple food mishaps...
10. I read ebooks in bunches. I went two months reading only ebooks, now I'm back to print.
11. I have a harder time forcing myself to get around to reviewing ebooks. It's probably why I've decided to limit (to pretty much nothing, recently) my usage of NetGalley. Awesome resource- except doesn't work well for me.
12. The true sign of me being furious with a book is unfollowing the author on Twitter. That's probably the lamest thing ever, but I assure you, it's a big deal.
13. I love new book smell. I hate old book smell. Certain book smells give me a headache. Or at least I blame them when I get a headache.
14. I'm probably never going to read everything on my Goodreads TBR. I don't even use that list that much.
15. There was a book I once considered awful because it had so many spelling and grammar mistakes. I took out a pen and tried to correct them all. By chapter 3 I was done. That is the only time I've ever used sticky notes or written inside of a book (this doesn't include textbooks).
Now it's your turn to confess a few thoughts. Agree/disagree with anything?